Monday, October 19, 2009

Say Cheese. . .Ball!!

As we get ready for all of the holiday celebrations, there is one thing that all of us could use. . .more time! If there is anyone on Earth that knows about that, I promise you that it is me!! That being said, I know a lot of tricks for making it seem like you have all the time in the world to make your parties perfect. I am going to share one of those tips with you today.

This appetizer is inexpensive, super quick and easy and all of your guests will be asking you for the recipe. (please just direct them to my blog!!)

For this appetizer, you only need 3 ingredients: Cream Cheese, Ham and Green Onions.




Step one:
Open 2 blocks of cream cheese and allow them to soften.



Step two:
Using one package of sliced ham, dice the ham into cubes.
I use thin deli-sliced honey ham. The flavor is great!



Step three:
Dice 5 green onions.




Mix all of this together and shape into a ball.

As a little extra, I like to add pecans to the top once I have the formation made.



Garnish and add crackers and you are ready to party!





This recipe literally takes no more than 5 minutes to make and costs about $6!

ENJOY!!!

No comments: