Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!!


This is probably the only free second that I am going to have for the next few days to make any entries to my blog. This is officially the busiest time of my year. . .decorating Christmas trees, planning and decorating parties and also decorating a Las Vegas resort. I can't wait to share all of the beautiful trees that Christopher Todd Design has and will be decorating this season. We have already done some beauties, and the work has just begun!! I'll catch everyone up with pictures in a few days!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Eat lots of turkey, watch some TV and relax! Log on Thursday evening and check out some helpful Christmas tree decorating tips!

1 comment:

Move It said...

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
On-Demand Moving & Furniture Delivery